Wednesday 5 February 2014

#NailAddict



I am a self confessed nail addict. In my spare time I sit at my desk choosing a new colour for my nails. There are so many different nail polish brands that I have tried out over the years. My favourites have to be Essie, Barry M and OPI. You just cannot go wrong. However, I do find that brands such as Essie and OPI are expensive, which is why I am so pleased to found the gem that is the new nail polish nail, Sinful colours! Below I will post pictures of their awesome Pastel colours for you to check out. 

This is the Sinful colours pastel blue colour. It goes perfectly with any outfit and totally brightens things up. 
An essie classic, this off white colour is one of my faves! 
These colours came from my 2011 Opi winter collection. The deep red colour is essential for nights out, I wore the red colour with an LBD and it was perfect. 
The electric blue colour is glossy, smooth and is a must have for the winter season.

 This is another stunning blue colour from the Rimmel collection. This mid blue goes  hand in hand with any dark colours. I wore this colour with my grey knitted jumper and black leggings. 

So this was a unique nail design for me. I started off with a nude OPI colour. Then painted 1 coat of Barry M glitter paint over it. This design is daring, fun and the sparkles are ideal for any night out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...