Friday 14 February 2014

Introducing ... Coco & Bloom

Today I have the pleasure of introducing a beautiful range of handmade products from the lovely brand, Coco & Bloom. 
Coco & Bloom are a gorgeous boutique of handmade books designed by Jai Taylor. These cute and quirky notebooks and journals are ideal for gifts and are perfect for jotting down blogging ideas.
 These products are absolutely exquisite and you can just tell how much detail and intricacy has been put into crafting these books. I recommend these stunning products and think they are one of a kind, they are beautiful and I am sure you will all agree!

Meet Jai Taylor, the designer, here is some information about how she created the wonderful Coco & Bloom company. 


 " Hi I'm Jai! As a qualified Journalist I love to write but, my biggest love is being creative. I was always running out of notebooks and struggled to find a beautiful notebook or journal to inspire my creative jottings. So, I let my creativity take over and hence Coco & Bloom was born. I call myself the Book Artist and love the freedom of creating the most beautiful books that inspire you to write. Stunning florals and deep Turquoise is among some of my favourite patterns to use and I love using the luxury of satin ribbon tied in a beautiful bow. A gift for yourself or a friend - Coco & Bloom Handmade Books will always be the perfect present." 


So as you can see these products are unique, beautiful and ideal for every occasion. Prices are completely affordable, so why not head over to their website? 

http://www.cocoandbloom.co.uk/

Contact them on facebook aswell ! - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coco-Bloom/235146723321154
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11759465/?claim=xudty6y9hf8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...