Wednesday 5 February 2014

February Playlist : What I'm listening to

Check out what I'm listening to this month. There are some amazing upcoming bands and artists that I am loving at the moment! I can't wait for these musicians to continue their success. 

Misnomer : Travels 
I am loving this alternative rock bands new single , Travels. 4 young guys from north london, misnomer have already had success in the charts, debuting at Number 13 on the ITunes Rock charts, beating the likes of ACDC and Eminem. Check out there single , 'Travels' on ITunes, Amazon and Spotify. 

Little Shoes Big Voice 
Little Shoes Big Voice are on replay on my playlist this month. This talented duo are seriously talented. Their most popular track, 'Little Things Mean Alot' has gained positive reviews and is a truly excellent cover. Check out their other amazing tracks, 'Wasting Time' and 'Maze'. Let me know what you guys think of them! 

Charli Xcx 

Dark pop artist Charli xcx has risen through the ranks in the past few years. Her eclectic fashion sense and unique sound has gained her a large fan base. I am a huge fan of hers and think she is extremely talented. My favourite tracks of hers are 'Stay Away', 'What I like' and 'You (Ha Ha Ha)'. Be sure to give them a listen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...